Mrs. Michaela Gill, Interim Principal
Mrs. Catherine Pratt, Assistant Principal
Students with last names A - K
Mr. Steven Blette, Assistant Principal
Students with last names L - Z
Mrs. Pratt, Mrs. Gill & Mr. Blette
Mr. Blette, Mrs. Gill & Mrs. Pratt
Silver Lake Regional High School is committed to fostering a safe, supportive and respectful learning environment. Our school community provides academic, artistic and technical opportunities to encourage the pursuit of diverse interests among our students. We promote personal integrity, wellness and growth, and a sense of community to enable students to become productive members of society.
The Silver Lake Regional High School student shall:
- Write effectively for a variety of purposes.
- Read with understanding and use reading as a learning tool.
- Develop effective oral communication skills.
- Define, analyze and solve problems using a variety of strategies.
- Use technology to access and convey knowledge.